Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why No New Updates?

Some of you have noticed that I haven't been updating this blog very frequently over the past two months. This is because when a coup ousted Honduran President Manuel Zelaya, it took the Narco News team all we had to provide up-to-the-minute coverage. Since I often published multiple articles every day following the coup, I didn't have time to post them to Narco News and this blog. Narco News is my priority: multiple contributors means that Narco News provides more complete and varied coverage than a single person's blog. This blog, rather than being a news source, has always been simply a place where I compile everything I've published in Narco News and elsewhere. Think if it as a running portfolio. The tags make My Word is My Weapon easily searchable, which is a feature I find particularly useful. But for the most up-to-date news and analysis regarding this country called America, you need to go to Narco News (you might have noticed that my articles often get posted to this blog a day after they've gone out on Narco News).

Since this is a place where I compile my work, soon I will retroactively post my articles on the Honduras coup so that they're archived here. They're all already on Narco News, along with Al Giordano's coverage from inside Honduras.
Digg this submit to reddit


or Comment Using Facebook, Yahoo!, Hotmail, or AOL: